The treatment of varicose veins with folk remedies is a very popular topic among women. Varicose veins are a common condition associated with enlarged (swollen) and dilated veins.
In this disease, elasticity decreases, blood movement becomes difficult and blood clots are formed. Varicose veins are most often seen at the lower extremities.
In sick people:
- thrombi and venous nets in the legs are visible,
- fatigue increases,
- there is unbearable pain.
The percentage of cases has long exceeded 20%, most of whom are women.
Women are more susceptible to this disease, especially pregnant women.
The causes of varicose veins
Varicose vein disease has been known for a long time, since ancient times.
It is known that the forms and methods of treatment of this disease were sought by wise Esculápios of the time such as: Hippocrates, Avicenna and Paracelsus.
Throughout all these centuries and millennia, humanity, together with scientists, has come to unequivocal conclusions that the causes of this disease are:
- Frequent and long-standing.When standing for a long time, especially with uncomfortable shoes or heels, the pressure is altered, blood flow decreases.
- Genetics.It turns out that genetics determines the predisposition for many diseases, including varicose veins. If your closest relative has problems with the veins, then to minimize the development of the disease, it is worth excluding all possible risk factors for the growth of the disease.
- A sedentary or sedentary lifestyleleads to the appearance of stagnation processes in the legs, particularly in the veins. Varicose veins of the lower extremities, also called - "computer disease", the majority of middle managers who suffer.
- Hormonal insufficiency.This reason is associated with the peculiarities of female development. At different times in their lives, women are reconstructed in the general hormonal context. Puberty, pregnancy, childbirth, menopause - these are the factors that strongly affect a woman's life and development, during which it is necessary to treat her health in a special way.
- The appearance of additional obstacles, interfering with the normal flow of blood through the vessels and veins (blood clots, tumors).
- Toxic effects of alcohol.Alcohol - reduces the elasticity of blood vessels, reduces tone. Alcohol acts on the walls only destructively - the blood thickens and, for its normal movement, it is necessary to expand the veins and blood vessels.
- Muscle fatigue.Heavy physical exertion or long walking in high heels puts superpowerful pressure on the gastrocnemius muscle, which leads to stagnation processes, including swelling.
- Marked weight gain.Excess weight is always associated with problems in the vessels and veins, which can include obesity and pregnancy. It is during pregnancy that many women complain of pain in the legs and swelling of the limbs.
The main symptoms of varicose veins
In order to correctly diagnose the disease, it is necessary to learn to identify the first symptoms in time and to begin the immediate treatment.
The main symptoms of the disease include:
- Burning skin in the leg area. It's a dull pain.
- Feeling of heaviness in the legs.
- At night, edema appears, possibly a feeling of swelling in the legs.
- Leg cramps.
- Explicit and perceptible varices.
- In the advanced stage, the skin darkens, seals appear, even a trophic ulcer.
- Veins are easily felt by caressing the skin of the legs.
If you notice any of the above symptoms, you should start treatment immediately.
When treatment is postponed, the disease usually becomes severe.
In a severe stage, the disease is treated exclusively by surgery. In the early and intermediate stages, varicose veins can be treated with folk remedies.
Prevention of varicose veins
Don't think that varicose veins appear alone. This disease has its own stages of development, without realizing it, you are at serious risk.
When the first symptoms appear, you must take all measures that will not allow the disease to spread and cure the disease to the fullest.
Your legs are not only a means of transport, but also an important and necessary part of the body that requires constant care. Take care of the beauty and health of your feet!
If you notice that at night your legs start to hurt or swell, the disease has already started to develop. Do not neglect the first symptoms!
Any disease is easier to prevent than to cure, and prevention will help you with that.
Prevention is understood as a certain system of methods and means, which you use regularly to prevent the onset of this disease.
First, you need to:
- Organize your work in the most optimal way. During which the sitting and standing periods should alternate constantly.
- When sitting constantly, try to constantly change your postures, don't allow the limbs to flow.
- Nevercross your legs- this position compresses blood vessels and interferes with normal blood flow.
- Do not wear tight socksor other clothing that will crush your legs.
- Refuseto constantly wearhigh heels and other fashionable shoes. These shoes are designed for hiking holidays or "special" days, they are not suitable for everyday use.
- Don't allow yourself to overeat, don't overload your body with heavy, unhealthy food. Constipation is unacceptable as it interrupts blood flow in all organs of the small pelvis.Start a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- Don't abuse alcoholic beverages. The alcohol, entering the human body, begins to destroy not only brain cells, but also to thin the capillaries and vascular walls, reducing their elasticity, until the loss of tone.
- Tryto play more sports. Cycling and swimming are helpful, yoga is also recommended. When you wake up, do morning exercises, before going to sleep too.
- Pay attention to leeches. Its treatment, or rare prevention, relieves many diseases, including varicose veins.
- Take a regularcontrast bath.
- Drink at least 2 liters of liquid daily, in this case it is water.
Compliance with these simple rules will prevent the onset and growth of the disease and will save you a lot of free time and health.
Treatment of varicose veins with folk remedies
It is not only the drugs prescribed by the attending physician that are at the service of the patient. And also a large number of proven popular recipes, which are not inferior in effectiveness to traditional methods of treatment.
Varicose veins are treated with traditional methods no less effective than standard medical procedures!
It is customary to refer to the main popular recipes for the treatment of varicose veins:
Garlic with butter
This remedy can heal even the oldest veins, if used regularly. To prepare this recipe, you need:
- Take 1: 2 of garlic and butter.
- Knead the garlic well and mix with the butter. The oil should be slightly softened, but not liquid.
- After that, you need to lubricate your feet with the resulting consistency overnight.
After lubrication, bandage the limbs, remove and put on warm socks in the morning, preferably at the knee.
When treating varicose veins in the legs with this folk remedy, you should follow a diet, avoid junk food and heavy foods.
This treatment is simple and easy, but only suitable for the summer "tomato" period. You should use green tomatoes, but you can also use red tomatoes. Cut the tomato into small pieces and apply to the legs, fillet carefully and leave overnight.
Sour milk with absinthe
This recipe came from Siberian healers, using it regularly will get rid of the problems associated with veins for a long time.
To prepare this recipe:
- Take the sour milk and mix it with mashed absinthe grass.
- Then the resulting mixture is applied to the legs and carefully bandaged, left overnight.
- Applesauce is consumed in parallel. To make apple puree, take 1 kg of apples, pour 1 liter of boiling water, leave for 3 hours and mash in the porridge.
The resulting mixture is taken internally for 5 days, then take a break (5 days) and again the same thing, until complete recovery.
Treatment for nettles
Nettle is used to treat not only varicose veins, but also many other diseases. For the treatment of varicose veins, it is necessary to drink a decoction of nettle grass constantly for 6 months, avoiding gaps.
To prepare the broth, you need:
- Take 2 tbsp. I. dry herbs and pour 1 tbsp. boiling water.
- Withstands 1-2 hours.
- And take ½ tbsp. before meals 3 r. In one day.
Hop cones are used in many industries and have been shown to be good in folk medicine, especially in the treatment of varicose veins. They are treated both internally and externally. For external use, wrap your legs with bandages soaked in broth overnight. Internally they drink the broth 3 r. per day, 1 \ 2 tablespoons. half an hour before meals.
To prepare the broth, you need:
- Take 2 tbsp. I. chopped cones.
- Pour 2 tbsp. boiling water.
- Wait half an hour.
It is strictly forbidden to take cones for various gynecological diseases. The buds contain a large amount of phytoestrogens that can affect the development of the disease. You can not drink the broth and pregnant women, abortion is possible. Breastfeeding is also prohibited from using broth.
The nutmeg treatment was still done by Avicenna, who believed that this miraculous remedy is number 1 for varicose veins. Required for treatment:
- Knead some nuts in a pestle or coffee grinder.
- Then take 1 teaspoon. the resulting powder, pour 1 tbsp. boiling water.
- Insist on 1 hour.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons to this broth. honey.
- Mix everything well and drink half a glass 1 hour before meals.
- Drink the remaining half glass 2 hours after eating. It is necessary to drink until complete recovery.
Kalanchoe or scarlet treatment
These two plants have long been known to the general public for their miraculous medicinal properties. They can treat almost anything, from sinusitis, colitis and other diseases. Varicose veins are no exception.
To cook, you need:
- Carefully pull the leaves from the plant, a half-liter bottle.
- Then rinse well.
- Then we put it back in the pot and fill it with alcohol, preferably 70%.
- Then we put it in a dark place.
- Shake daily and insist for at least 14 days.
After cooking, we lubricate the feet with this solution every day until complete recovery.
After the first application, you will feel mild relief as well, and after 1-2 months, complete recovery. In severe cases, longer treatment, up to 5 months, may be necessary.
An old and no less effective way to treat varicose veins with apples
This treatment requires only eating apples, every day for 1 year. Apples should be consumed at least 0. 5 kg per day before meals. It is better to choose Antonovka for apples.Noble and noble merchants used to be treated like that!The method really works!
This method will help those with old veins.
To cook, you need:
- Get some raw potatoes.
- Grate and bandage your legs with this porridge. The method is very effective with long-term use.
Alcoholic tincture of horse chestnut
To prepare this product, you need:
- Take an inflorescence of chestnuts or even green fruits. For several courses of treatment, take 50 grams. vegetable raw materials and 0, 5 l of alcohol.
- Fill in, hide in a cold, dark room for 14-21 days.
- Then strain the tincture and you can take several tablespoons. spoons before meals, within 1 week.
- After a week, give your body a break for 2 and then again. Then, until full recovery.
The treatment of varicose veins with folk remedies is very effective, but requires regular use.
Do not start the varicose veins, because the disease is treated more quickly in the initial stage.